THE REAPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper Clan Community Web page .. FEAR THE REAPERS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DEAR REAPERS , IN THE MAKING RIGHT NOW IS OUR 1ST TOURNAMENT . WE WILL BE HAVING PRIZES FOR 1st AND 2nd PLACE TEAMS . AS OF THIS TIME IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET YOUR TEAMS TOGETHER AND PRACTICE. DETAILS OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL GO UP NEXT MONTH

post your tournament teams here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JLVS2LVL
CO FOUNDER
CO FOUNDER

post your tournament teams here Empty
PostSubject: post your tournament teams here   post your tournament teams here EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 am

Alright guys since jugg hasn't posted a place I will lol. Post your team name and the names of your team members here so we know who's in this thing.
Back to top Go down
Rpr GAMER

Rpr GAMER

PostSubject: Tournements    post your tournament teams here EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 am

Anyone need a player I'm down inbox me
Back to top Go down
dekan24

PostSubject: Re: post your tournament teams here   post your tournament teams here EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 pm

i want to do the tournament. someone send me an ingame message if you have room on your team and need another
Back to top Go down
PerfectlyF14wed

PostSubject: The Unholy Reapers.. NEED PEOPLE   post your tournament teams here EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Team Name: The Unholy Reapers

Members: So far its just me PerfectlyF14wed... I am looking for members but reply to this post if you want in!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post your tournament teams here   post your tournament teams here Empty

Back to top Go down

post your tournament teams here
Page 1 of 1