THE REAPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper Clan Community Web page .. FEAR THE REAPERS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DEAR REAPERS , IN THE MAKING RIGHT NOW IS OUR 1ST TOURNAMENT . WE WILL BE HAVING PRIZES FOR 1st AND 2nd PLACE TEAMS . AS OF THIS TIME IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET YOUR TEAMS TOGETHER AND PRACTICE. DETAILS OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL GO UP NEXT MONTH

Favorite shooter game.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
that1dude00
FOUR HORSEMEN
FOUR HORSEMEN
that1dude00

Favorite shooter game..... Empty
PostSubject: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:48 am

I know that reapers are gonna stretch a little farther out then mw3 so that's why I ask, "what's your favorite shooter of all time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:02 am

Of all time n64 golden eye had way to much fun with that game, presently ghost recons future soldier
Back to top Go down
Cornholio217

Cornholio217

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:31 am

Well CoD has been one of my favorites since the beginning but lately I've been playen Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3. But, my full list of current games is CoD WaW, CoD Black Ops, CoD MW3, Gears of War 1 2 & 3, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, Forza 4, and Mine Craft.
Back to top Go down
that1dude00
FOUR HORSEMEN
FOUR HORSEMEN
that1dude00

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am

Mine is most definitely 007: Goldeneye from N64....Way too many memories getting underaged drunk and playing big head/ paintball mode for days at a time....Currently It's definitely Future soilder and MW3....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Golden Eye is certainly one of the great ones with the big head mode and the paintball modes. Truly classic.

I also remember having LAN parties in a college town I used to live in and we would link 4 of the original XBoxes to 4 70" rear projection TVs. To me, that was the best FPS experience I've ever had. No lag, all your buddies in the room, TVs angled so only each team can see theirs, and face to face taunting. It didn't get much better than that.

Live has made it great to do lots of the same stuff now days, but lag and developers seemingly becoming lazy with this ship it now, we can update it later mentality has made current FPS games somewhat lacking IMHO.
Back to top Go down
cloaked1ndark

cloaked1ndark

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 am

Honestly halo 2 was mine I never once got bored I cant even think of how much time I put into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shooter game.....   Favorite shooter game..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite shooter game.....
Page 1 of 1