THE REAPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper Clan Community Web page .. FEAR THE REAPERS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DEAR REAPERS , IN THE MAKING RIGHT NOW IS OUR 1ST TOURNAMENT . WE WILL BE HAVING PRIZES FOR 1st AND 2nd PLACE TEAMS . AS OF THIS TIME IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET YOUR TEAMS TOGETHER AND PRACTICE. DETAILS OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL GO UP NEXT MONTH

Current Foundation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BooScared23

Current Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Current Foundation   Current Foundation EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 am

So lots of big changes going on it seems like and alot of us in the dark over it and lots of confusion. plain and simple our numbers have been reduced but our quality is still there. we are going to have to start recruiting to get our numbers back up but thats no problem, in due time the quality players deemed reaper material will come along wanting to join. as of all the current members im not going to get into politics about the changes but would like to thank everybody that has stuck around. the reapers are on the raise and im proud to be one of the many killed players in this clan. Lets keep doing what we doing and repping the kaotic reapers right.

P.S. just Realized i have a love and hate relationship with the clan tag. People recognize the reapers. its awsome joining a lobby and having the other team automaticly back out because they see we are reapers. the thing i hate about our clan tag is that we already well known and it is sometimes so dam hard to get a game going because to many people keep seeing the reapers and backing out Razz ha

P.S.S. KAOTIC REAPERS ALL DAY BABY!!!!
Back to top Go down
CHarL1ExBr0wN

Current Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Foundation   Current Foundation EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Totally agree with you about the love and hate !!! But there's no better feeling than clearing lobbies all the time.. As one of the newest members I'm proud to say I'm Kaotic Reaper !!!
Back to top Go down

Current Foundation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE REAPERS :: KAOTIC REAPERS-
Jump to: