THE REAPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper Clan Community Web page .. FEAR THE REAPERS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DEAR REAPERS , IN THE MAKING RIGHT NOW IS OUR 1ST TOURNAMENT . WE WILL BE HAVING PRIZES FOR 1st AND 2nd PLACE TEAMS . AS OF THIS TIME IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET YOUR TEAMS TOGETHER AND PRACTICE. DETAILS OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL GO UP NEXT MONTH

Call of Duty Elite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shwachman
SECTION LEADER
SECTION LEADER
shwachman

Call of Duty Elite  Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Elite    Call of Duty Elite  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 am

If you have call of duty elite and haven't join the clan on the website, go to connect and search for Reapers Clan. Send an invite from that that Page. If you don't have elite then sign up for a free account. Let's level up the clan!
Back to top Go down
JLVS2LVL
CO FOUNDER
CO FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite    Call of Duty Elite  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:08 am

Yes thank you swach. It will be a lot faster if you guys do it this way. If you can't figure it out let me know.
Back to top Go down
DubProphet19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite    Call of Duty Elite  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Applied but it seems it doesn't get checked as often as it probably SHOULD be... Razz
Back to top Go down
JLVS2LVL
CO FOUNDER
CO FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite    Call of Duty Elite  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm sorry I work 50-60 hours a week and got to you a day late oh please forgive me I will schedule around you from now on Bahahaha I got to it today dub you application.......denied lmfao jk got u man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite    Call of Duty Elite  Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Elite
Page 1 of 1